Creating and sustaining a safe and healthy working environment is at the heart of our projects and events.
Our certified department is with you every step of the way to ensure smooth and risk-free execution of projects and plans. Through our open communication channels, clear and precise standards and guidelines, supporting processes and documents, we maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
When conducting business, our suppliers are expected to comply with the HSE Procedures and the Permit to Work Procedures.
Our team has defined procedures for PTW which include how to manage contractor activities and plans, as well as monitoring the implementation of projects to make sure that suppliers are complying with given standards and to minimize any risks in the working environment.
- Strive to prevent fires, pollution, injuries and ill health
- Implement environmentally responsible practices which aim to reduce waste generation, control pest manifestation, minimize the use of paper and conserve water and electricity
- Integrate Health and safe and environment (HSE) into the process to add value and ensure that we offer a safe, secure and healthy environment for all sporting activities to the end users and the public at large.
- Manage HSE effectively by developing, implementing and maintain integrated process oriented management system.
- Analyze and manage HSE risks of the services provided and asses manage the environment impacts
- Promote HSE awareness and enhance confidence and acceptance for all stakeholders by informing, communication, training, advising and encouraging both internally and externally.
Doha Goals is one of the biggest yearly events held in Aspire Logistics.
Find out how Hospitality logistics delivered services tailored to diverse needs of more than 500 participants. From strategic insight, planning, to execution.